Friday, December 18, 2009

CRAZINESS:)

Yesterday did not have a chance to post for myself,Baby want me to help him post,80sentence == ? Check out his blog for what i post :D ! MUSHYDIEYOU !
i write till want die le ... Salt,Sugar,Pepper,everything add in to make it seems long LOL ! Anyway,yesterday went out with my babes,Celine called me and ask me to wake up already,i still refused to xD ! was lazy x.x ! finally i wake up and stuffs,ate,bathe.They came to find me cause im slow again ~ ~ ! As usual,PANICK,met them and we head over to orchard.Lols.Ion orchard sucks big time ! While we're in the MRT,got one little girl hold onto a pole and dont want to sit down,i took a picture of her cause she is staring at us x.x ! we took pictures,Elaine babe took my hat and wore.Imagine if the hat is brown,straw-liked and the outer surface is wider xD ! Looked so auntie.HAHA ! The journey is long == ! Boring.finally reached,i went out,both of time ride too long on the mrt and cant get out cause overstay i think.funny sia,wasted their 2dollar,HAHA !!!
we walked one round on the same level .... then went off to the other side.feels that ion orchard is boring and got out,saw the water thing ,then elaine go play with the water while i take video xD ! She look retard at that time.Rofls.

We went back down the escalator,i lost balance cause of my stupid boots LOL ! Then fall down i pull my babe with me.HAHA ! so funny sia.After that we went underground again,i called freddy and asked where is the sakura sushi buffet,he said orchard so we went back up again.we went up the escalator again,we stare at each other,thinking which direction shall we go.I told them i remember its over at TANGS,we went underground again and walked through a tunnel over to scotts road.heading towards TANGS.My foot was aching x.x ! STUPID BOOTS !!! we walked to the right,after that i think that is the wrong direction,we walked back to the left.Freddy told me its somewhere near the cenileisure ? we kept walking and walking till we reached lucky plaza,we went pass a shop called house of condoms LOL ! we suddenly thought of Noel for no reasons ... LOL ! we walked furthur abit and turned back again cause we thought wrong direction.FOOT WAS DAM PAIN !!! keep walk up and down == ! Freddy said its near heren and we went the other way again,went pass house of condoms again and i took a glanced inside xD ! saw different varieties of dildos ... rofls .... while crossing the narrow road that leads to the carpark,a taxi showed up,not letting us pass and even honked at us ... I say beep lan,then i heard another guy say beep simi lanjiao.LOL ! i kept laughing.we crossed the road and kept on going,went pass takashimaya heading for somerset as heren is there.Walked on and on .... so tired le !!! leg very pain.We reached the cenileisure.Asked the information counter,they said its at heren.We head over to heren and asked the information counter again.They told us walk out from the entrance and head left.we went there and it was'nt open yet as lunch was over and dinner is at 6pm.While walking back to heren and finding a place to slack,i told them lets go do spa cause tiring.LOL ! then we saw a beauty palor just beside it,we went over and take a look at the price,so expensive LOL ! then we saw a poster,the woman in it is ... naked == ? Then me and my babes were laughing xD We went over to macs,ordered drink sat down and chat till 5.40+,i took out the Vouge party ticket and said it was tempting me.Cause the ticket looked so nice xD ! haha.Cause its not plastic but cardboard-liked,so cute lo the ticket.I cant go so i am trying to sell the ticket off,freddy say maybe his friend buying from me,then han say if nobody buy then he buy from me cause i told him i brought his tickets.we watched tom and jerry on my phone,and i showed my babe a video of my cat making love ... Eeeeewww xD ! lol so lame.We went to the washroom awhile,and head over to sakura.Got 3teens,1girl 2 boys,walked faster then us ... its like they are rushing for something.End up they are going to the same place as us == ! We waited patiently outside,went in,paid money and take a seat inside.Yay we got table13,sit infront of those 3teens.I sat with elaine,woo~ We went to grab things.We grab loads of salmons LOL ! and mussels,Oyster,ebi,still got lots more.LOL ! we were eating,and we asked elaine to try out the raw salmon.she ate alittle and i told her alittle is not enough,try one slice of it.She asked me to dip it in alot of soya sauce,i told her it would be salty she wont listen.She ate it and say omfg so salty ! Rofls sia.She say its disgusting cause its chilled xD ! While eating,i kept telling them i bua them x.x ! i keep saying that to them LOL ! learned from baby de x) ! After finishing the food,my part of the table is the messiest xD ! soya sauce everywhere,fish egg roes is all over my table too -- ! And i think the sauce splatted on the pillar-liked thing that is joined to the table.Rofls.I took my napkin and wipe the dirty things off the table.THE ROES SO HARD TO GET RID OFF ! so disgusting,kena squashed.then i want wipe off table it stucked to the end == ! then i need slowly wipe away.Eeeeeewwww x.x ! We got some plain water for ourselves.We took the clip that is provided for us and went to clip the things we want to eat x) ! clipped Dory fish,Salmon,Scallop and Saba fish.I forgot which course came first,i think its Salmon followed by scallop,dory and saba.The salmon is nice,Scallop is alittle salty cause of its sauce == ! Dory is nice and tender and smooth xD ! yum yum.Forgot to take pics of the food,i only took alittle.The saba fish its like the korean fish with the stickey rice that is accompanied by a lemon.We went to take soups x) ! Dont like miso soup so we took the so called shark fin soup.We wanted to ask elaine if she wants,we turned around and she was gone == ? wth.fly so fast LOL ! then she came back again,she scooped one bowl for herself.we went back to our tables and drink,celine said not nice,i said it taste more like gum ... gooey gooey substance ... After that,saba fish came,we squeezed the lemon on the fish and ate it,its so nice xD ! i dont know whats wrong with my elaine babe == , she go squeeze the left over lemon into her water zzz ! then she say will help slim down and digest,so me and celine was like oooohhhh really ? (Bad things going to happen) Me and celine decided to put the whole lemon into her cup.LOL ! she covered her cup,nvm.While she was distracted by something,i took the lemon and dropped it into the cup and laughed.Me and celine Hi-Five and laughed.Her reaction was like WALAO !!! OMG WHY YOU PUT INSIDE.Cause she still wants to drink her water xD ! She took a pair of chopsticks and take it out x) ! Han said he coming to find me,to give me the money for the tickets.Because freddy and i were too far away so i asked them to get it on the spot though it might be expensive.Then suddenly baby called,spying on me huh baby !!! Naughty naughty x) ! He asked who i was with and where i am.Wanted to give him a scare by saying im outside the club waiting to go in LOL ! But then,so bad la,dont want.haha ... Then baby say ok then,call me later.During that period of time whereby my baby if on the phone with me,celine and elaine tried to put the lemon into my cup.LOL ! retards xD ! Just to scare me nia eh ! My baby de LATER hor,is in the middle of the night when i asked him to call me.PRO RIGHT ! And so,we continued with our dinner xD ! The waiter cleared away the plates,then elaine said,where is the dirty napkin LOL ! cause she wanted to wipe something off her part of the table,then i said to her,WHAT DIRTY NAPKIN !!! Cause she has her own and did not use it == she said since mine is dirty already so she uses mine.I gave her a wth look.LOL ! The napkin is really dirty and icky xD ! We went for another round of food x) ! we saw something very cute,Lobster salad.LOL !!!! Me and elaine was thinking of marcus xD ! cause his nick is Little Lobster.I turned to my babes and said,can i like take the lobster but not the salads o.O ? they LOL-ED at me == ! Then they say cant eat,must support my baby.Rofls.We took sushi's and more mussels and Oyster x) ! Sat down and enjoy our meal AGAIN,Han called me and say he cant find and blah blah blah,sounded furious.Lols.He hanged my call so i was like,oh ok ... nvm.I kept telling him somerset is near to heren !!! Celine told me to tell him the directions as she speaks.He still dont get it ... i forgot is before or after,Celine asked me is han handsome xD ! Elaine said not really.lols.botak x) ! army boy.20yrs old.haha ! She asked me how tall or big he is,i said taller then her boyfriend by alittle and almost the size as her but bigger abit xD ! Han called again not long and say he reached heren and asked me to come out,so i went over to fetch him.Elaine say need her accompany me anot,just in case.I said no need.got out,saw him,he asked where is the tickets.i gave him and he passed me the 22dollars.Finally ticket sold x) ! happy me xD ! Head back to sakura,i walked right in and nobody at the counter seems to noticed that == ! Sat down,pay celine back 7dollars cause i owe her.While eating,i forgot is before or after which thing,i told celine that if noel is here more fun x) ! but not her boyfriend.Cause if we do disgusting stuffs,her boyfriend might not play along but show us attitude ... dont like it TT ! Noel is more fun xD ! Cause we can do disgusting stuff to him.MUAHAHA ! We're like,so full le ... Elaine said,vomit everything out and eat again x) ! rofls.we went over and grab some desserts.Celine said somebody changed the tags away,The name of the cakes have been swapped by some idiotic peeps.We changed it back,i told celine,aiya take each of a kind.xD ! then i took some bread & butter in a cup,and elaine said she wanted puffs so i took some puffs too.we went back to our table and tasted each.The brownies sucked == ! they finished their oreo cheese cake and im still eating it while they are at brownies already.The brownies is quite hard ... LOL ! after that,i tasted the blackforest,its nicer then the rest xD ! They tried some and agreed x) ! The bread & butter is horrible LOL ! Next the puffs,Elaine said its cream puffs,i dont like those cream puffs,corn is nice xD ! she took one and said its durian,my eyes lighted up xD ! i thought she is lying to me so i took one and tried.OMFG IT IS DURIAN !!! it taste so sweet somemore,celine tries one xD ! so nice.HAHA ! Elaine went to vomit if im not wrong,she wasn't feeling well x.x ! Rofls.After that,Celine and i have this crazy idea of dripping things in durian ... rofls.So,me and celine went to get some raw salmon,and asked elaine to take care of the bags.We took 2durian puffs,we scooped out the durian xD ! then put the puff at another plate,we spread the salmon,put some durian on it and roll it up,celine say count to 3 then eat.

No comments: