Thursday, December 17, 2009

i lazy to post what happen yesterday,i would post until very long ... lols.all i can say is,yesterday went vivo and saw nice clothing~ woo.decided to buy them for today's night clubbing.so this morning i asked my mum for 200$ but she gave me like ... 170+ , quite good enough already xD ! Slack awhile before going to bath.was kinda lazy .... bathed,panicked again like yesterday,do touchup and we're ready to go xD ! MUAHAHA ! the thing i wore today looks like im going clubbing == ! everybody was giving me the stares.MOUNTAIN TORTOISE !!! went to vivo again,meet andre gave him ticket money and got 4 tickets,1for me and the other 3 for my friends.we saw the puppy at the puppy centre eat their own poo .... wth.make me and my friend lost appetite == ! feel like vomiting at that point of time.Amanda went for a smoke and we chatted before heading off to River island and buy the scarf for 33dollar,head over to forever21 and brought a casual vest for 40dollar,went to mango because my sister and amanda wanted to buy some clothings.i buy 2 clothings that cost 30+ altogether plus the one my sister ask me to buy for her,altogether sum up to 40+ ..... brought a hat for 20.and so,we walk walk walk until hungry,went for dinner and headed home.Before that we were racing to see who reached vivo first,while me and my sister was waiting for bus,the bus came,guess what,my friends were in it == ! wth sia LOL ! i was shocked.haha ! so cute jor.at night went online,tell baby i going clubbing,he wasn't happy about it and kept asking me to choose between him and the effin club.Elaine told me not to go too .... haha.such nice friends of mine to spare a thought for me.wakakaka ! then in the end i did not go,cause i angered my bi .... his msn put there,CURRENT MODE:FURIOUS. then his blog also == oh well,now me and him ok le , his rushing me for a post.so now im rushing and did not write until very long xD ! at least its not crap and i did summarise it.ok,thats it for now,DOEIIS<3


Sorry baby about just now,i will never
ever go to any club again alrights xD !
Loves you loads ya' muackz x)





Diana'

No comments: