Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok .... 1.47am now,my birthday is over 1hour and 47mins ago :D ! lols.Woke up around 2.19 in the afternoon which was pretty late .... i have no idea why i woke up so late,wanted to explore singapore alone today but since i woke up so late i decided not to,and whats more my mum is cooking today and i miss her cooking xD ! so i stayed in.First thing when i woke up is find my phone and check for messages :D ! Im awake but did not get out of bed,i just stared into blank ... time passes and it was nearing 3pm.i finally got up,make my hair,sat beside my sister watching what she is doing over at the computer :D ! I saw my sister eating things and i got hungry too .... lols == ! brushed teeth,ate her things,LOL ! she gave it to me willingly,i did not snatch ok !!! Still hungry after that,mum said she did not buy takeaways cause she is tired.Its ok,i forgotten what i ate ... i ate snacks i think.Still hungry cause its tibits == ! Went over to the tv and watched trace :) ! Loveee that channel xD ! 24hours non stop mvs.Soon,i head over to my room again to see whats up,saw my sister watching Spartans so i sat down and watched.CRAP ! lol.Prefer american pie xD !!! Ssssshhhh :x ! After that i wanted to whip up something but my mum said no cause she is going to cook dinner soon.So i was like .... ok == ? My sister switched the show to "Where got ghost" i think thats what it meant in english .... LOL ! When my mum was cooking,she ran out of light soya sauce,suddenly that reminded me of my bestie Elaine,cause she said to me if we buy an apartment,we better be neighbours because if i ran out of soya sauce,i can go over to yours and get some xD ! "Dinner" was served,i look at the clock and it showed 5pm plus in the noon .... So that means im suppose to have dinner but turned out to be my lunch ? Nvm,after eating,i put away the plates and stuffs and went over to my room.My mum joined us to watch the show.I helped her mop the whole kitchen as she wanted to watch the show.Finished mopping,joined them for the show.Until one part,i know that the ghost is going to jump out,i got ready my hand,i shake my mum and my sister added with a BOO ! Both of them jumped because the timing is right xD ! i was laughing like hell.Before that my mum tried to scare me but failed.She told me this"I thought you no guts ? why did not jump" Oh please mummy,Your timing sucks.LOL ! Father came back,they had dinner,i online,parents went out,came back,and my mum came into my room and said happy birthday to me showing me a durian cake.LOL! you have no idea how elated i was xD ! SHE REMEMBERED MY FAVOURITE DURIAN CAKE ><" ! i hugged my mum thanking her for being such a dear !!! i bathed afterwards and they ask me to hurry up as they wanted to get it over with as my dad is falling asleep == ! i got dressed,my sister lighted up the candles and they sang a song.I dont know what gotten into me,they were singing halfway and i saw the wax dripping onto the cake,i ask them to sing faster LOL ! they sang so slow so i just blew the candles before the song ended xD ! i did not make any wish too.LOL ! what was on my mind back then were ..... "OMG MY CAKE IS CONTAMINATED !!! MUST SAVE THE CAKE ! -Blows candles-" thats what going on my mind :D ! i know it sounds stupid == ! BUT,(Elian is thinking about butt again xD) i got the biggest share of the cake,WOO~ @_@ ! I brought it into my room and somehow ... the smell diffuses and so,my room is filled with durian scent == ! GOSH ! Finished everything,was wondering where my baby go,miss him so much @@ ! Few hours gone by,he finally online,i was all jumpy and stuffs xD ! Soon,he wanted to web with me,i looked so unglam and shy LOL ! i kept hide and made baby dulan == ! Sorry ey.He told me this,NO BOLSTER,HAIR SIDEWAYS,NO COMBING DOWN,NO COVERING.At least i sided my hair,but cant really see another half of my face cause thats the most i can side it ... at least his happy with it ><" ! lols.Soon baby gtg cause of a dota competition.oh well :D ! THATS ALL FOLKS. Doeis <3



Diana'

No comments: