Friday, February 19, 2010

AH well,2days go i did not attend school for some reasons ><" ! Went shopping with my friends @_@ ! It was fun and funny at the same time.They kept on delaying my time and i went hungry for quite awhile -____-" ! Apparently singaporeans have not seen my kind of hair before,they kept staring at me like im some weirdo or outcast.I have to wait for my friend as they need to go back to school for awhile.so i waited at a nearby shelter or something.took pictures and stuff,after they are done,we procceed to another location which is called Ang Mo Kio in singapore.We waited for my another friend and my ex boyfriend.My friend reached so left my ex boyfriend whom arrived late.He reached,BUT(Elian dont think about butts please.) HE COMPLETELY IGNORE ME !!! And walked away with his 2friends,which is not so pleasant of him to do that dont ya think ? And so,i told my friend you guys go your way,me and my other 2friends go ours.On the way.i sms my friend said if only my ex boyfriend come and fetch me personally,i wont go to them.He did come and fetch me,BUT !!!! The way he speaks to me is so absurb !!! So i just said this,"i have no idea who you are" and i walked away furiously.We went and take a cab to another location as they are starving me to death and i want to have lunch !!!! On the way,my ex boyfriend called me asking if i was angry.i said yes,he said he was joking and say he really dotes on me.And so it all went good after that.I finally get to eat as we have reach our destination.The thing is,the food was horrible.it felt as if im eating the same dish over and over again == they asked us to feedback on a piece of paper,i took a picture of what i wrote,pardon my messy handwriting and the poor graphic.After lunch,we head on to a cyber cafe and i played left4dead2 for 2hours.Owh that game was epic.Better then the first one.After that we went on to an arcade as my friend wanted to play.He met his uncle and aunt,so they chat for awhile and do their own things.I need to go to the washroom to fix my eyeliner but they say its troublesome and asked me to do it on the spot while he holds my mirror.So he kinda became my Grooming table xD !  I took a picture of that ><" ! After that we're kinda full so we head over Cheeky Chocolates for dessert ><" ! i had a hard decision choosing a place for dessert.Lol.After we're done,one of them,whom is a girl had to go,so it left me and my friend,whom is a guy.we head over to another mall nearby which is called Bugis Junction.We went to the 77th street shop as i reckon to buy things in that shop today.I brought hand socks,leggings,tie,bandana and a chain which is free and meant for jeans/skirts or whatever.The shop owner kinda asked me to be their embassy and i was too scared to accept.Lols.But i will visit that shop again.DOeis<3
PS:GUYS,PLEASE SIGN OFF WITH YOUR NAMES !!!





Diana'

No comments: