Tuesday, March 9, 2010

OMFG LOL! Elian changed my picture in blog.I did not wrote that im sexy,Elian did >.> ! dam.LOL !
Woah~ the country his going is kick ass awesomeeee !!!!! Lets pray hard that he drowns<3 or get eaten by sharks or stung by jellyfish or something like that.woo !!!! Heads up.next stop,paradise :D !
i think thats all,on msn call with an egyptian yesterday night.I talked like a retard,i need to say it slow so he understand.oh well =/ ! Arabic is quite hard to pronouce too.He teached me something,Bahebak is i love you to guys and Bahebek is i love you to girls :o ! cool huh !!! It was a cool experience.He told me if i could come egypt to visit so he could give me tour at the pyramids or something.he told me now Egypt is like 15% desserts,the rest are big cities.woah~ Freaking awesome.DOeis<3




Diana'

No comments: