Saturday, March 6, 2010

SUMMER HOLIDAYS !!!

Gah,Summer holidays == ! Elian is heading to eh .... i forgot what country it is :s ! is it mexico ? Nah.But i sure know that Jeff is heading to ...... NEW YORK !!!! WOO~ Bling Bling~ New York,he said he had been there once.So that makes it the 2nd time he will be heading there.I still cant figure out where Elian is heading == ! all i know is last year or something he went to switzerland.Poor me ... i need to touch up on my art project this summer TT ! Not going anywhere i suppose =/ ! Maybe Downtown or something ? What i do know is,My babe asked me to sing with her at KTV,i cant believe she is willing to spend her money on that :o ! Ah well :p ! we're quite lazy to post for the past few weeks.YESTERDAY NIGHT,CRAZEH !!!! Me and Luke was talking thru Msn and we called each other,He told me his friend finally talked to him.His moving to Melbourne soon =/ ! Maybe he could drop by my country someday and i could give him a tour ;p ! Oh ya,We're talking about Clowns last night and how they are linked to pedophile :o ! so is santa claus,The way he mimic santa claus voice is epic ! i was laughing till i cough badly =/ ! ahahahahaha ! And the dutch lesson given by Stefan was eh .... Fun i guess ? we laughed alot ^^ !  i teach him chinese and it was funny as he dont have my accent and i dont have his ^^ ! Ah well ;P !  DOEIS<3



Diana'

No comments: