Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The blog is officially DEAD !

OH MY GOD !!! -CPR BLOG- I SEE MOSS AND FUNGUS ALL OVER MY BLOG ! AAAHHHH ~ ok ... Elian said he wont post until i did >.> ! Cause he claim that his the only one posting up shyts while i dont xD ! im really lazy to post ... Damn.Jeff dint post too >.> ! Tsk ... Anyway,i had weird dreams lately ... 2days ago i dreamt of myself bathing in boys toilet.And guess what,THE DOOR HAD QUITE A BIG GAP TO LOOK INTO !!! And i saw my classmate in my dream,right outside the door O.O ! Wtf zz weird dream .. and yesterday,i dreamt of ... a dead girl holding a can of water or something.And cats being evil and stuff zzz ! And i dreamt that i brought a private house which is 3stories high,and im living with my bestfriend Elaine.Weird ... and the second floor kept changing ! Holy shyt.LOL ! Last week i had a chalet which was WILD ! i had so much fun with my clique and dont bear to leave ;x ! we're planning to hold another one at the end of the month though,and i told them if that really happens,i would dance for them.haha ! Im not kidding.seriously,i can dance ;x ! ok whatever,thats all i have to say.DOEI <3


Diana'

No comments: