Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fairytales.


Somebody once told me,its not about the past nor the future,its about the present.
The past will only be our memories,the future is like a dream.The past will reflect upon
who you are while the future is for you to change for the better.Take chances make mistakes.
The girl i was before is now no more ... i've changed so much till i cant recognise who i am anymore ... Last time i was naive,it always goes like this,whats mine i wont fight for it and let others have it.But now its a different story,whats mine is mine,fuck off from it.Jealousy occurs now,not like before,my boy get snatched im not jealous but still share ... Thats so dumb of me,thinking of it,its kinda silly.
Fighting for something doesn't mean you always win and get what you want.
If that is so easy,exclude the fight and the thing will come to you itself.
But that wont happen ... This world makes me confuse,makes me hard to breathe.Its like there is some force pushing me and im struggling to break free from such tension.Its difficult for me to survive as it is depressing ... I cant control my emotions anymore,i dont know when to smile,cry or act the way i am.I hope one day everything will disappear in a blink of an eye,Just like a bad dream ... People say im silly and ask me to snap out of my virtual world ... The phrase i hated most is "This is reality" but it seems so ... real,too real that i've lost myself ... The spirit inside me is trap forever ... All those lies .... hatred ... promises ... chances ... memories ... cherished-you ... forever and stuffs .... liar liar.Fairytales ....






Diana'

No comments: