Thursday, January 7, 2010

eh .... so many things happen since the start of school ... so nervous till i cant sleep till 5am+ then wake up,everything ready,noticed my hair cmi,skirt cmi,shoe and socks cmi,wth .... then yesterday i need to babysit my cousin and their friends at jurong swimming complex ... it was wth == ! Mum asked me go get floats,i accidentally brought along my handphone ... so they get the float beisde the "Lazy river" i think.they got in the water as soon as they receieved the floats.SO,i have no choice but to follow with my handphone IN MY HAND .... and with one float == ? so i was like walking on water,one hand holding floar the other smsing xD ! 2 guys swam pass me and stared at me .... NEVER SEE PEOPLE BRING HANDPHONE TO SWIM BEFORE AH ?!?! After i got out from the so called "tunnel" i was on call with my friend Ahwang.I looked stupid when i came out,i need to watch over 2 floats,so i was like ... pushing them and talking on the phone.A bunch of boys were sitting there which i have no idea why.They also another one so surprise ... then ask me,"Girl your handphone waterproof de ah" Ofcourse not la == ! Then they woah and say i pro ? Then i kena caught by my mother for bringing phone into the water.rofls.She took it away then my cousin they all keep going round after round in the lazy river == ! Then i saw the guys again.They ask where is my handphone.Lmaos.They think what,my handphone waterproof ah.Stupid.School sucked,new classmate,express drop to normal and landed in my class.Bravo.my enemy somemore :) ! Classmate still no change,Childish piece of assholes.Fucked up yea~ Stupid elian not back from switzerland >.> Wonder if his back yet .... and today,i need to bring my cousin out for a movie :) ! but i .... am here writing blog instead of getting ready.lmaos.who cares x) ! ok whatever.Doeis<3




Diana'

No comments: