Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Geez ... it has been so long since i posted after christmas >.> ! THIS YEAR CHRISTMAS IS ROCKING HELLA OF TIME ! As usual,SAKURA !!!! fav<3 molested ="="" skirt ="="">.> ! we're so bad x) ! There is alot more stuffs we did but i lazy to post == cause it will be longer then the post when we went to sakura a few weeks back.So yea .... But i will still post pictures :) ! Lately,alot of fucking things happen and i've been thinking ... Is it me or him ? or am i too much and stuffs.The more i think the more i get frustrated ... Very fucked up,The boys i dont want,wants me while the boys i want dont want me -____-" ? Whats wrong with you guys == ? Cant you guys just act normal around me ? You guys acted so strange just to make me love you guys ... Wtf dudes,the way you guys talk to me is really irritating ... I said im going to Netherlands and you guys want to follow me == ? Nothing better to do then stalk me ? Oh well ... Kept having nightmares which i dont know why ... Anyways,Jeff is so sweet ><" ! The way he speaks french is like,WOAH ! HOT HOT HOT xD ! Totally in love with his french speaking.Want to thank him for teaching me dutch,infact i want to thanks all my netherland friends for teaching me dutch and looking forward to my arrival.Little boys are soo cute.Im speechless now,nothing more left to say ...
ik missen je,kan je herrinneren mij ? niet jou ....
Doeis<3





Diana'

No comments: