Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laughter to share:)


Hoho,lols == ! Yesterday i have lots of fun xD ! in gunz and on msn.Baby played with me gunz,assasination o.O ! Well ... in my opinion,he diedie also want kill me ? So many players,see me,first one to aim me as i run LOL ! Still,got win and lose.I killed him and he killed me,fair.While playing i am on man call with my dutch friend Jeff :) ! it was funny xD ! he dont have web cam but have a headset.I kept on laughing in the beginning idk why == ! Then he cannot take it LOL ! While in game i kept calling his name and ssshhh him. x) ! Baby was quite pro luhh o.O ! but in such small tunnels,mostly i own.Boo ya baby~ After quite a few rounds,baby left for dota.i played for alittle longer before i head on to msn.i saw Piggeh !!! (random) Blah blah blah,goes to msn as Stef is waiting for me.In msn,baby said:be glad that i waved before i go. Right ..... Ask him dont go still go.Tsk ... tsk ... Oh well :) ! Was irritated by my friends as soon as i online gunz .... Kept saying i still love my ex ? indenial == ? retarded idiot.Agitating me is so fun huh ? Too bad not agitated.Muahaha ! Sucker much.Throughout the whole game it was dam epic ~ ~ ! Yesterday was even more epic xD ! me and jeff was having bad ideas about stef.LOL ! Jeffery was over at stefan's house,jeff told me stef was bathing.I asked him to take a pic of stef LOL ! He told me wait a sec.Came back with a piece of news,DAM HE HAS HIS CURTAINS DOWN ! Rofls !!! Then i dared him to do this,Budge into stef's toilet and take a pic of him.He said i was nuts.LOL ! The most epic part is when i imagined what happened next x) ! When jeff budge into stef's toilet,stef will be like OMG JEFF,WHAT THE FUCK !!! GO AWAY JEFF -PANICKS AND SPRAYED WATER AT JEFF- then Jeff will be like,OMG DUDE THIS IS GOOD SHIT ! -Takes pictures- ! Then stefan will be like:-THROWS SHOWER CURTAINS AT JEFF- Then jeff happily run to the comp and post pictures on net,10,000,000,000Views.paparazzi comes ;x ! Woo~ Epic.There is another epic part but i dont think im going to say it lols.Ok back to today's topic.Was on call with jeff,its like chicken and duck.I was going blah blah blah and he was like .... ? But surprisingly,this chicken can understand what the duck is saying LOL ! Well,my accent and his is diff so he cant really understand the way i speak english.They dont learn to speak english in the netherlands.Jeff learn so it was quite an ease.After that i talked to stef,worst.he cant even understand a single word im saying LOL ! Nvm then xD ! He said he loves my accent xD ! -Blush- Oh well,thats it for now .... haha.Let me show you guys a pic of stef and jeff.hoho.

Jeff is the one ontop while stef is the one below :) ! Jeff got candid so his face is .... like that.LOL !

Doeis<3








Diana'

No comments: