Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey guys... I´m Jeffrey. You maybe know me from the posts below, maybe not LOL!... Anyways, I´m also going to blog here. WOO! Always wanted to have a blog, so i can remember the things I do... I'm 14 years old, single (O.O)... uhhh yea... Know diana for aout 2 months now. Met elian today... LOL. Actually i met diana like... a year ago on gunz, but she never wanted to talk to me, becauz she was always busy or something xD! She also never told me about this blog... >.<''!!! so yea. I'm doing the best grade in dutch education... Learning all kinds of stuff, like French ,(LOL never knew my french was HOT HOT HOT xD!) german, english, dutch, greek and latin (O.o). Living near the beach :D, but it's freezing cold in the winters D: ... Yesterday i was driving back home becauze i just finished school. I was in a kind of a hurry so i drove through a red traffic light with my bike, and from the left came a big truck. Then he pressed the horn, so i was being very polite (ofc) and i waved back. and suddenly the truck stopped, the guy rolled his window down, AND HE STARTED SHOUTING BAD WORDS AT ME. I was thinking: Wtf why shout? I was so kind to wave back at you x.x. LOL.......

Well... Nothing else to say... Doei...

Jeffrey

No comments: