Thursday, February 18, 2010

The world in Diana's point of view.

ZOMG !!! Since when Jeff's picture was there >.<" ! Scare the hell outta me.Made me laugh too :x ~! I am sure my blog still have space for one more blogger xD ! Jeff jij bent zo schattig xD ! Elian dont jealous :o ! Ik Hou van Eliana ? xD ! Anyways,today i realised that my classmate are rather adorable <3 ! They pulled each other's pocket and tear it,which the pocket is located on the front of the uniform we're wearing.My another friend kind of tore his pants .... and we can see his black and white strips boxers ><" ! i watched my mum and her friends gamble at her friends house today,as i was having my lunch over there.They just looked like teenagers ... just that they look older,have more wrinkles then us.It just give me a different kind of feel when im watching them,i watched my mother,and the all other woman present.The feeling is like,now they are adults,they cant enjoy childhood life anymore,im sure they want that back,now they have kids,big responsibilities and stuff ... Feel their misery in life ...  I am so confued ...



Diana'

No comments: