Friday, June 25, 2010

HELLOS EVERYBODY! Guess who am i? I'm not diana, I'm ELAINE x: I'm diana bestie also known as her babe. I have hacked into her blog.. Just kidding.. Cause she gave me her password before and just nice, i saved her password in my com. So I'm kinda bored so i came in to her blog and type stuff cause i'm too lazy to revive my blog.. Holidays is going to over.. SCHOOL IS COMING BACK.. ): So basically I'm here to say diana bad word behind her back :D I'm such a nice bestie to help her post her blog and say her bad stuff behind her back! Hmm.. lemme think what can i say.. -After 5 minutes of thinking- Seriously there nothing for me to say XD the only thing i wanna tell her is DONT PUT ME IN THE CUP! PUT ME IN YOUR HEART! A few days ago she say she dream of me pregnant.. that is like so OMG. if want pregnant also you pregnant first OKAY! I'm still single so i wont get pregnant cause i dont have a stead. So i think today she went to Little india and Chinatown with GLENN cause of 1 month anniversary and she told me she going to indian restaurant.==? Hope you two LAAASSSSTTT LOOOONNNNGGG! But to me, she and celine are my best best best babe. LOVE THEM LIKE CRAZY BUT I STILL LOVE SHOW MORE THAN YOU TWO.. SORRY! x:  Today was a bored day for me.. cause she not online on msn and i spend my whole day rolling around my bed.. and thanks to her recommendation of a website. yesterday i saw something i never see the real thing before in my whole life even though i sometimes will say that word! MY GOD! I totally got shocked and keep complaining to her but she keep ask me wait.. What kind of babe is this.. i got afraid and she keep ask me wait cause of dunno what.. and when she is done i'm already offline.. I dunno what to say anymore... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I'm still finding my prince charming? LOL! That not important at all! Lemme think of another stuff.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... Dont go chalet with Diana cause she dont sleep during the night? YEA! If she is drunk dont wake her up and push her to go and bathe.. cause after she bathe, she doesn't let people sleep. There really nothing for me to say.. I just wanna make this post long and spam her blog x: Kay! I think i shall leave this post undone..

Elaine~

No comments: