Sunday, June 20, 2010

WOO! 2 MORE WEEKS TILL VACATIOOOONNNNNNNN. Sorry for not posting Diana. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOLOL! anyways. I'm going to new york in 5 weeks! WOO! I'll drive along the east coast for 3 weeks, also going to the niagara falls, washington D.C. and New Orleans and stuff. Last year i went to florida (i was in miami there :O) and the year before that i went to L.A and san fransisco. so...
I had exam week this week. It really sucked ass, because the surveillance guys were paying too much attention on us cheating so we hardly cheated on the test... But i think it went really well. Monday i gotta do 2 more tests: French and Geography.

Past 2 months the temperature was really nice, like 20°+ these days (way better than snow and cold elian.)

AND HOLLAND GOT TO THE 8TH FINALS ON THE WORLD CUP OF SOCCER. GO HOLLAND WOOOO.

I had some more i wanted to tell past few months but i forgot to... I WILL POST MORE I SWEAR!!! JUST DUN GET ANGRY LOLOLOLOLL.

Jeff'

No comments: